3.6/6kv 3*95mm2 Cu/XLPE/Cts/Sta/PVC Armoured Power Cable
Voltage:High Voltage Cable
Application:Industrial, Underground, Channel, Indoor.
Material of Conductor:Copper
Type of Conductor:Single or Stranded
Sheath:PVC or PE
Cable Armour:Steel Tape Armoured(Sta)
Number Cores:1 or 3 Core
Packing:Wooden Drum,Steel Wooden Drum,or as Your Requests.
3.6/6KV 3*95mm2 Cu/XLPE/CTS/STA/PVC armoured Power Cable
2.Factory direct sell,fast delivery.
3.High quality and reasonable price.
GB/T12706-2008 IEC60502-1997 Fast delivery
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
Contact us if you need more details on Armoured Power Cable. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Cu/XLPE/Cts/Sta/PVC Armoured Power Cable、Armoured Power Cable. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products